Scar Removal in Victoria, TX
Do you have skin imperfections such as wrinkles, stretch marks, and acne scars? If you do then we have really great news, because there is now one treatment that can take care of all those skin imperfections, so you don’t have to treat them individually.
At the Fountain of Youth MedSpa in Victoria, TX, we have a revolutionary new skin treatment that can remove scars, and improve the appearance of your skin. It’s called Dermapen! Dermapen is an advanced skin needling therapy that is guaranteed to get your skin looking beautiful again.
Dermapen has 11 tiny needles that vibrate as they work, and create micro-injury points as they penetrate the skin. These piercings stimulate the skin’s natural healing process, by renewing collagen and encouraging cell production. Over time this leads to a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and other blemishes.
Dermapen rejuvenates and plumps up the skin, and it does so without the use of fillers or injectables, so there is no chance of an allergic reaction. It also works well on dark and light skin tones. Despite the needles puncturing the skin during the procedure, there is very little pain and overall skin damage is minimized, making recovery time very insignificant.
With Dermapen skin rejuvenation therapy, you don’t have to worry about side-effects, because there are none. So you can get your treatment done, and then go back to your regular activities without any swelling, bruising, or redness to deal with.
Other Scar Treatments
- Scar tape represents a fantastic quick fix if you only have a couple hours to eliminate the appearance of your scar. If you want a more natural look, consider picking up silicone scar gel from your local drugstore, which can cover up and slowly fade the appearance of scars over time.
- Keloids occur when there is an overgrowth of skin at the scar’s location. Usually, keloids will be pink and rosy and require different treatment options from normal scars. A medical technician at our spa can inject steroid shots to fade these scars and counteract skin growth. On a similar note, we can also use collagenase injections to treat old and new hypertrophic scars.
- If you need more advanced treatments for your scars, consider undergoing a microdermabrasion, which is an intense exfoliating treatment that removes the top layer of skin. To effectively fade the appearance of scars, you should undergo multiple treatments.
- Fraxel resurfacing lasers can also be essential for treating scars, as this stimulates the production of collagen within the skin. This enhanced collagen production makes it possible for your skin to renew itself faster, thus quickly fading the look of scars.
- Steroid injections can be used to reduce inflammation of hypertrophic scar
- Scar revision by Z incision scar repair can reduce size of scar and improve appearance
- Scars resulting from a burn to a large skin area or infected wound can now heal completely, like normal skin, with human stem cells and plasma rich in growth factors.