For many men, decreased testosterone levels can manifest through a variety of symptoms and conditions – none of which is more disheartening than erectile dysfunction. When testosterone levels dip, the ability to achieve and maintain firm erections is immediately impacted, as it becomes difficult for the body to increase blood flow into the penis.
While erectile dysfunction is treated with a variety of medications, the truth is that not all of them are the most convenient or even safe for consistent use. Men who have heart conditions are not allowed to take common erectile dysfunction medications. It’s a terrible Catch-22: you’re more likely to have erectile dysfunction with low testosterone levels, which also put you at risk for developing heart disease, high blood pressure, and other dangerous symptoms.
If your sex life or self-confidence is suffering from erectile dysfunction, it’s time to discover a new treatment that won’t put your heart at risk: the Priapus Shot (or “P Shot”).
This unique and innovative injection was developed based on the following premise: if cosmetic treatments that utilize platelet-rich plasma (or PRP) are able to produce firmer facial skin by stimulating healthy blood flow, then couldn’t a similar approach be taken toward those suffering from erectile dysfunction? In fact, the creator of The Vampire Facelift (which utilizes PRP treatments) who developed the Priapus Shot for those who find it difficult to maintain an erection. You can check out the official Priapus Shot website here.
There are many advantages to using the Priapus Shot, which include the following:
- Results are immediate; in fact, as soon as the shot is administered, the penis becomes fuller and firmer. This can straighten and strengthen the penis, which is ideal for men who may be self-conscious of its shape.
- There are little to no side effects, as the Priapus Shot is created from the PRP within your own body.
- There’s a noticeable increase in size, with increased blood circulation. This helps to create a much healthier penis, thus cutting down risks for future erectile dysfunction.
- If you take erectile dysfunction medications, the Priapus Shot actually helps these medications work better.
- There’s no lumpiness associated with this treatment, so you’ll achieve the aesthetic look that will make you feel confident again.
If you’re interested in the Priapus Shot, visit Dr. Nhi Le at the Texas Medical & Wellness Clinic in Victoria, TX today. We serve all of South Texas, including the gulf coast region from Corpus Christi, San Antonio and Sugar Land.
To learn more contact Texas Medical & Wellness Clinic today at 361-551-2288 for a consultation.