Don’t let Low-T get you down. Our 12-month program will rebalance and optimize your testosterone level to keep you living life to the fullest.
What is Low-T?
Why is testosterone rebalancing important?
After age 30, most men begin to experience a gradual decline in testosterone. However, some men experience a much more rapid decline than others. Just like your cholesterol or blood pressure, there is a numerical range of testosterone levels (also known as T levels) that are considered normal. While a decline in testosterone with age is normal, what’s not a natural part of aging is a testosterone level below the “normal” range.
Low testosterone levels can be associated with several health conditions, including obesity, decreased energy, muscle loss, increase in body fat, and even undiagnosed coronary heart disease.The signs and symptoms of Low-T may be difficult to tell from the changes that occur with normal aging. At Fountain of Youth Medispa, our doctor can tell if you have Low-T by giving you a medical exam to assess your signs and symptoms, then performing blood tests. Our doctor will also help you decide if treatment options such as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) could help bring the T levels back to normal. Even if your T levels fall into the “normal” range, you may still benefit from testosterone rebalancing and optimization.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone:
- Loss of interest in sex
- Loss of muscle and bone strength
- Sexual dysfunction
- Decreased exercise tolerance
- Decreased mental sharpness and memory
- Poor recovery from injury
- Loss of motivation
- Decreased body hair
- Weight gain
The Hormone Rebalancing for Men package includes:
- 4 visits with a physician
- Measurements of testosterone, bioavailable testosterone, free testosterone X 3
- Dihydrotestosterone X 2
- LH and FSH X 1
- Prolactin X 1
- PSA X 2
- CBC X 3
- Estradiol (E2) X 2
- Estrone (E1) X 2
- Thyroid Panel, Initial X1
- Thyroid Panel, Follow-up X1
- Ferritin X 1
- Pregnenolone X 2
- Adrenocortex Stress Profile (Genova Diagnostics) X 2
- Fasting Insulin
- Hgb A1c
- (IGF1 + IGBP 3) X 1
Some things to expect:
- Increase in libido, improvement of sexual satisfaction
- Increase in muscle mass and muscle strength
- Increase in bone mass
- Decrease in adipose tissue (particularly in abdominal fat)
- Positive effect on the metabolic syndrome
- Improvement in well-being, mood, performance and cognitive functions
- Improvement in appearance of skin
To learn more contact Texas Medical & Wellness Clinic today at 360-576-9100 for a consultation.