Posts for category: Liposomes
There are myths and mysteries galore when we talk about hemp because most people think it is marijuana. Hemp actually is hemp seed derived from hemp plant or Cannabis Sativa. It hails from the same family that cannabis or marijuana shares with, hence the misgivings surrounding hemp. Hemp actually is used in the form of hemp oil and it has many health benefits that are not surpassed by any other in the history of medicine.
To unravel the mystery of hemp you can contact us at Texas Medical & Wellness Clinic. We had a Seminar on Hemp-Oil recently. We have performed demo and answered many queries of our guests.
Now the Hemp facts and benefits
Hemp seeds though coming from the marijuana family only contain a fraction of THC (tetrahydrocannabinoid), the psychoactive compound found in marijuana. It is incredibly rich with healthy fats, protein and minerals and exceptionally nutritious and is not used for recreational purpose.
- Hemp seeds contain 30% healthy fat
- It is rich with two important fatty acids namely linolenic acid (omega-6) and alpha-linolenic
- They provide users with high quality protein amounting to more than 25%
- Hemp also contains gamma-linolenic acid which linked to various health benefits
- Hemp seeds/oil is also rich with high content of Vitamin E, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, calcium and sulfur
Medical use of hemp
- Consuming hemp reduces risks of heart failure/ heart diseases
- Hemp seeds and oils can effectively treat skin disorders like eczema, dry skin, reduce itchiness and reduce the requirement of skin creams and lotions
- It may reduce symptoms of menopause and PMS
If you have any questions, give us at (361) 551-2288 to make your appointment.